Congratulations on your engagement, this is where the magic begins.
We welcome you to Sophie Grace Bridal, where a warm and friendly atmosphere await. Our team have been dressing brides for years and we love what we do. Every bride is special to us, so we work by appointment only.
We would LOVE to welcome you into our boutique to show you all of our beautiful dresses and accessories.
While we are not currently able to welcome you into our showroom, we are speaking with Brides who wish to visit us.
Simply fill in our booking form on the left and one of our Stylists will be in touch - don’t forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders list so we aren’t diverted by any well meaning spam filters!
We are missing hosting appointments terribly, so please do send us 3 of your favourite gowns via email or whatsapp on 07840 660223 - and we will send you a wildcard pick in return!
To hear more about how our appointments are currently running, read about to our ‘new normal’ below article and if you want to find out more about us please head over to our BRIDAL FAQ's page.
What will my ‘New Normal’ appointment be like?
We’ve taken lots of steps to ensure we are working safely within government guidelines, and you can read about these below.
* The showroom and dresses will be thoroughly cleaned regularly, and all touchpoints will be disinfected between appointments.
* We continue to be appointment only, and the showroom will be exclusively yours for the duration of your appointment, along with your very own dedicated Bridal Consultant.
* We will ask that at this time you bring only one - special and trusted - person to your appointment.
* Both you and your guest will be temperature checked on arrival with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
* Both you and your quest will be required to wear masks at all times. We have always provided hand sanitiser and washing facilities, so we will ask that you continue this upon entry. After washing your hands, we will provide you with cotton gloves.
*Each customer can bring a maximum of 1 guest with them for an appointment. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate any requests for larger parties. We do have Wi-Fi in the boutique which we can use to video(zoom) any friends/family.
* During your appointment, we will adhere to recommended social distancing measures. We have some nifty equipment that will allow us to help fit your dress in a safe way.
* Dressmaking appointments will now take place downstairs to limit movement through the building.
* Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refreshments or allow the use of the washroom other than for handwashing.
* We will ask you to sign and agree to abide by our protocols prior to the start of your appointment.
My Wedding Date is in 2021
We know that times are uncertain, and plans are subject to change. First and foremost, we have a huge selection of ‘Ready to Wear’ gowns at discounted prices. These gowns are all kept separate from the main showroom to reduce exposure. We will also store your gown free of charge, so if plans change no need to panic as your gown will be kept safe and sound. Our incredible seamstress is on-site, so we really are able to offer the full service.